Information shared by Teachable with KNITSONIK LTD. includes the following limited data:
- Account information, including your name and email address
- Purchase information, including amount paid, your address, and other billing information (but never your complete card number, which we do not collect)
- IP address
- Information about your participation in the Creator Content, including the Creator Content you enrolled in, lecture completion status, course progress, quiz results, and certificates
- Any messages you exchange with the Creator through Teachable Teachable will only provide Student Data to a Creator upon a purchase by or enrolment of a Student in the Creator’s Content.
This document explains how KNITSONIK LTD. uses your data when you sign up to access content through the KNITSONIK School.
How your data is used
Your data is never sold to, or shared with, any other party. It is not copied across to a mailing list or exported from Teachable.
How your data is protected by KNITSONIK LTD.
KNITSONIK LTD. regularly changes the password used to access its online sites, and its computers are password-protected and securely stored in order to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and any other data (such as comments) that you have voluntarily shared with KNITSONIK LTD. by using the comments-function on one of the courses here.
Third party websites
KNITSONIK LTD. does not host advertising content on the KNITSONIK online school.
The third-party software-integrations present in the KNITSONIK online school are used specifically to deliver the course and are as follow:
1. Two shared Google-documents embedded within KNITSONIK Bullet Journaling -
- a community-created list of suppliers of stationery
- a sign-up form for anyone wishing to apply for a place on one of the KNITSONIK courses through the KNITSONIK Scholarship scheme
Your acceptance of these terms
12 / 04 / 2022